New users need to sign the contract before creating apps in the production environment. Users who have not signed the contract can only create apps in the test environment, in which no costs will be incurred.
You can check your contract status via account management.
You can create new apps via Application > Apps. Here are the steps:
1. App URL：Fill in the details page link of the app store or the APK download link. The APK download link must contain the domain name of the app store. You can download the APK package using your browser and get the link from the "download content", or generate the link using the tools provided by the app store.
If your app is on Android, you will need to pass the "signature verification". In addition to the package name, you will also need to fill in the SHA1 value, which is required to verify the authenticity of the app.
2.Bundle ID(package id): The package name you fill in must be complete, as we will use it to check its uniqueness on our platform. However when you request ads, we will only check the main package name so that you do not have to add the package again for other channels. Of course, you can manually add the packages for other channels so as to distinguish data from such channels.
3.If the package name already exists, and you can prove that you are the rightful owner of the package name, please contact your business development manager or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Test: Ads in the test phase have impressions and clicks but do not incur any cost.
Live: Ads are being delivered, and the ad platform will generate relevant data.
Verifying: The app is under review. You will receive the results via site message. Please don t forget to check your messages.
Verification failed: Your app has been rejected due to incorrect information. More details will be provided in the site message.
Stopped: Suspended apps are unavailable for advertising.
Abnormal stop: Your app has been aborted due to violations of CSJ s business specifications. More details will be provided in the site message.
(1) What are the APK download link and details page link?
1. APK link: A link that when tapped, it redirects the user and starts the APK download. For example:https://imtt.dd.qq.com/16891/DBB2D18C1A390C6AC9DB067C94F57F3E.apk?fsname=com.yunbu.magicgarden.tencent_1.1.13_10113.apk&csr=1bbd
2. Details page link: The details page on the app store. For example https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nbstudio.towercolor
(2) How do I find my app store URL?
Apple App Store
1. Visit the Apple App Store.
2. Search for your app and visit the app page.
3. Copy the URL. Apple App Store URL uses the following format:
(3) Common Causes for Verification Failure
1. The SHA1 value or package name is incorrect: Please double-check the SHA1 value and package name you have filled in.
a. What is SHA1?
SHA1, short for Secure Hash Algorithm 1, is typically used to verify whether a file has been altered.
We require publishers to provide an SHA1 value when registering new Android apps on CSJ in order to verify the ownership and authenticity of apps registered on the platform.
To get the Android Release Keystore SHA1 Fingerprint for your app, we recommend you follow the instructions at: https://www.truiton.com/2015/04/obtaining-sha1-fingerprint-android-keystore/
2. The package name already exists: Your app is already uploaded on CSJ. If you are the true developer, please contact your business development manager or contact us via email@example.com, and we will stop the impostor from using your app. Please note that unauthorized use of other developers apps for profit is strictly prohibited on CSJ.
3. Package name parsing failure: CSJ fails to locate the app using the app store link you provided. The main cause is that your app is only available in certain countries/regions, so you need to add country/region codes to the app link. For example: For Douyin China (https://apps.apple.com/cn/app/id1142110895), if the string "cn" in the link is removed (https://apps.apple.com/app/id1142110895), then relevant information from the app store cannot be obtained.)
Online Customer Service24/7 Online Customer Service BotManual customer service, weekdays 10~ 12 o'clock/14~ 19 o'clock